VulcanJS is open-sourced and community-based, so it features some plugins developped by the community:
- ErikDakoda/vulcan-material-ui : Replacement for Vulcan components using Material-UI.
- voodooattack/file-scalar : A
Filescalar for Vulcan.js to facilitate file uploads with GraphQL.
- VulcanJS/vulcan-places : Google Maps Places integration for Vulcan.
- Apollinaire/vulcan-crisp : Crisp integration
- OrigenStudio/vulcan-files: File System integration for Vulcan. Upload files to S3 or other storage systems.
- OrigenStudio/vulcan-sentry Sentry integration for Vulcan.
- OrigenStudio/vulcan-logrocket LogRocket integration for Vulcan.
- OrigenStudio/vulcan-hotjar Hotjar integration for Vulcan.
- arctop/vulcan-organizations-manager Manage and create organizations.
- LiveForGood/vulcan-google-recaptcha Google reCAPTCHA integration for your Vulcan forms.
If you have written a package and would like to see it registered here, you can edit this page and submit a PR to the docs.
Text editors might have trouble providing IntelliSense for Meteor packages. The following extension from Matt Black provides a script to update your
jsconfig.json file and thus provide intellisense for Vulcan packages.
Snippets for common features are also provided by the VulcanJS snippets extension from Apollinaire Lecocq.
A CLI is available for fast generation of new Vulcan packages or modules.